Throat conditions generally involve the oral cavity, pharynx, larynx and upper oesophagus. Symptoms of throat conditions include voice changes, swallowing difficulties, airway and breathing concerns, chronic cough and throat clearing.
Most common condition are:
- Tonsilitis and adenoid hypertrophy.
- Recurrent Tonsillitis.
- Tumours in the oral cavity and pharynx.
- Laryngopharyngeal reflux.
- Voice Disorders.
- Evaluation of swallowing for a stroke patient.
- Salivary duct stones (Sialolithiasis).
- Mouth, Throat and Throat Cancers.